Bridgevine, Inc. is a leading e-commerce solution provider offering a wide array of services across a broad range of categories including Internet, phone, television, wireless, entertainment, and more.
Our intelligent shopping engine and marketing solutions platform provides an unparalleled forum bringing together consumers with marketers and advertisers that offer some of the best values online, offline or anywhere. Our technology, platforms and networks facilitate shopping, comparison, discovery, ordering and provisioning of products and services.
Bridgevine, Inc. was founded in 2003 as Broadband National, which offered a solution to the fragmented broadband marketplace. Since then, the company has extended its reach well beyond high speed connectivity, and in January of 2008, took the next step in its evolution, becoming Bridgevine, Inc.
Bridgevine is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Constellation Ventures and Safeguard Scientifics, and has been recognized by Inc. 500 for six years running.
- Sean BarryChief Executive Officer
- Mark WeibelChief Marketing Officer
- Wendy ThomasChief Financial Officer
- Sasha JeltuhinChief Technology Officer
- Mark WilkinsonSr. V.P., Enterprise Client Services
- Keith AltmanSr. V.P., Business Development
- Fayyaz ShahSr. V.P., Product Marketing
- Scott LyonSr. V.P., Platform Sales
- Terence ChannonV.P. Mover Services
- Fidel EdwardsV.P. Call Center Operations
- Jim Vander BiezenV.P. Controller
- Jay B. WhiddonSenior Director Provider Relations
- Clara JonesDirector Human Resources
Board of Directors
- Tom WassermanConstellation Ventures
- Pat WelshWelsh Carson Anderson & Stowe
- Charles A. Dill Gateway Associates
- Philip MoyerSafeguard Scientifics, Inc.
- Vinny OlmsteadBridgevine, Inc.