Bridgevine is a leading technology and marketing company. The company’s main focus is helping our clients identify, acquire and retain customers purchasing a variety of services for their home or business. Bridgevine has combined the largest nationwide network of service providers in the telecommunications, cable, satellite, energy and security industries with its proprietary software platform AMP (Acquisition Merchandising Platform) to create a foundation upon which clients have the flexibility to engage customers with their unique user experience. Bridgevine has inverted the traditional Affiliate model by leveraging its’ technology platform first, followed by superior business intelligence, marketing and a world-class call center.
The company has a proven and empirical success for converting incremental high value customers measured by high average revenue per user (ARPU) and retention. The Bridgevine platform is a powerful, highly flexible technology available as Software as Service (SaaS) or as a Platform as Service (PaaS) and is certified PCI Level 1 compliant.
Bridgevine has over 10 years of continuous online marketing innovation and a deep understanding of the consumer purchase cycle. Utilizing audience building techniques, plus refined messaging and retargeting delivered via email, SMS/text, display, video, mobile device, and social media. Bridgevine accounts for over $4 billion a year in partner revenue for 70+ providers such as Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner Cable, DIRECTV, Verizon, Constellation Energy and others.
The company is a longstanding member of the Inc. 500/5000, on Deloitte’s Fast 500 and was recently named one of the Best Places to Work in South Florida. Bridgevine is backed by major investors such as Safeguard Scientifics and Constellation Ventures/JP Morgan.
- Sean BarryChief Executive Officer
- Mark WeibelChief Marketing Officer
- Wendy ThomasChief Financial Officer
- Sasha JeltuhinChief Technology Officer
- Mark WilkinsonSr. V.P., Enterprise Client Services
- Keith AltmanSr. V.P., Business Development
- Fayyaz ShahSr. V.P., Product Marketing
- Scott LyonSr. V.P., Platform Sales
- Terence ChannonV.P. Mover Services
- Fidel EdwardsV.P. Call Center Operations
- Jim Vander BiezenV.P. Controller
- Jay B. WhiddonSenior Director Provider Relations
- Clara JonesDirector Human Resources
Board of Directors
- Tom WassermanConstellation Ventures
- Pat WelshWelsh Carson Anderson & Stowe
- Charles A. Dill Gateway Associates
- Philip MoyerSafeguard Scientifics, Inc.
- Vinny OlmsteadBridgevine, Inc.